This post is more than one year old. The information may be outdated. Check the latest posts.
👷♂️ POSDAO Updates
The protocol is currently in Epoch 55.\ **\ **There are 16 validator pools with 261 delegators staking a total of 578,082 STAKE, a 30K+ increase in amount staked from the previous week. \ \ High pool APY is currently 19.07%, low is 12.89% (stats as of 07/05/2021 17:00 UTC).
📊 Network Statistics
We use a variety of tools to view xDai Metrics including:
Total OverView: BlockScout
- 1.1Million Wallets
- 23 Million Total Transactions
April 2021 Usage: AnyBlock Analytics
- 4.2 Million Transactions
- 1 Trillion Gas Usage
- 46 Thousand Distinct Senders
Utilization by Project: Dune Analytics
May 6 Snapshot:
- Other: 83023
- Perpetual Protocol: 54127
- RANDAO (on-chain random number generation): 7103
- Honeyswap: 3811
- Bao Finance: 1426
- AMB Bridge: 1288
- xDai Bridge: 579
Bridged Token Analytics
- 397 Distinct Tokens bridged from Ethereum (https://blockscout.com/xdai/mainnet/bridged-tokens/eth)
- 74 Distinct Tokens bridged from BSC (https://blockscout.com/xdai/mainnet/bridged-tokens/bsc)
Bridged Token Heatmap by Value: https://ethhole.link/project/xDai
Top 10 according to https://ethhole.link/project/xDai
|STAKE||$6.71M||note: missing locked validator tokens, actual value $13,780,797 USD|
✏️ Protocol Updates
Berlin Hardfork on xDai
The date and block number have been announced for the xDai upgrade to Berlin. All validators and any projects using xDai should update their nodes. (OpenEthereum v3.2.5, Nethermind v1.10.67)
- Date: May 17
- Block: #16101500
Both OpenEthereum and Nethermind support the latest xDai updates.
🌉 OmniBridge Updates
After a successful security audit, OmniBridge upgrades are underway. Documentation was added for the following:
- Alternate Receiver: Bridge tokens from an address on one chain to a second address on another chain).
- Define Custom RPCs: Set your own RPC endpoints for bridge interaction.
- Infinite Unlock: Approve all transfers of a token with a single tx rather than for each transfer.
- Reverse Mode: Coming Soon. Bridge tokens minted on xDai to Ethereum/BSC
:mag_right: BlockScout Updates
BlockScout now supports EIP1155 Tokens, with recent updates to include Metadata support.